Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Map meets theater!


I had dinner in New York the other night with my friend, Terry, a talented theater director and storyteller. We agreed to try to collaborate on a project. I would supply settings, and he would add stories or even improvised scenes in which actors would create the story. I suggested to Terry that he follow me on Twitter and that I would supply settings and verbal triggers for him to pursue.

The panel above shows my first attempt at doing this. The inscription on the Map reads "Far Northern Steppe Settlement Camp." The notion is that this is remote camp in a place that re-animated humans from planet Earth are taken by higher beings to become acclimated to life in this new human zoo.

Whaddya think? Too creepy? If you buy the concept what would you call the human specimens? Earthlings? Earthers? Earthies? And what would we call the higher beings?

Help!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete