Monday, October 18, 2021

Update!

 



Since I resumed selling on eBay and Etsy last December I have sold 615 original Map panels. I am thrilled! In a couple of weeks I will turn 79, and, while I am in pretty good health, I realize that I will be slowing down and that, one day, I will no longer be able to work on this project. Since I don't want my four kids to be saddled with disposing of the thousands of panels, I am anxious to do what I can to make sure that as many panels as possible will have found homes with poeple who care for them. My ultimate dream is that one day, long after I am gone, these thousands of panels will get reassembled in a monster show. So, stay tuned!


And many thanks to those of you have become foster parents to my beloved Map!

5 comments:

  1. I want you to keep providing such information, I learned something out of your knowledge, I hope to keep sharing such information thank you.
    visit site

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing blog that you shared with us. I am enjoying it when I read it. I am also sharing such useful information with you. If you find a way of connecting the helpdesk services for Instagram just go here Instagram Klantenservice Telefoonnummer

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing blog that you shared with us. This information is very useful for me. If you have Mcafee antivirus software and faced issues then visit here Mcafee Nummer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to get the immidiate support for Amazon then go here Amazon Bellen

    ReplyDelete