Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our neighbors' map installation


Our neighbors in Cold Spring, John and Jen, bought 15 Map panels from me a couple of years ago and mounted them in their dining area. To protect the prints from spatters or dust they put them behind a single large plexiglas sheet. I think they look great!

If you want to do something similar, let me know. I'll be happy to quote you a price for making custom prints like these. Or, take a look at what's being offered right now on Ebay. Some prints are as low as $4, and most are currently $10 or under.

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice color gradient there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerry,

    I have absolutely fallen in love with your work. Would love to talk to you about it more and possibly get a quote from you. You can reach me at katrina.wollet@gmail.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music to my ears, Katrina! Thanks! I will email you right now.

    ReplyDelete