Saturday, April 13, 2013

A fresh invitation


Since I haven't received any guest artist contributions in a long time I'm going to issue a new invitation to you artists out there. The panel above, now being integrated into the Map, was sent by our friend, Nancy Allen, several years ago.

Here's how it works: you contact me through this site, and I tell you where to send your 2-D, 8 by 10 inch piece. I can return the original if you want or incorporate it directly into the Map. You give me permission to copy your piece as material for collage and to sprinkle bits throughout the rest of the Map. You also understand that I will be collaging over your work to integrate it with its neighboring panels.

So, get in touch! I'll be waiting. Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun idea. Nancy's panel reminds me of a Rubik's cube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those squares are part of my collage work on top of Nancy's more abstract red painting.

      Delete
  2. I'm an artist & I'd like to participate.
    bodyartist@gmail.com
    www.robynthompsonart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry, I discovered your work a few months ago! wow. Would love to be considered as guest artist.
    I create botanical hybrids, moth-orchids, seed -pods, Higgs Boson particles, some over da Vinci map adaptations...
    email: Bronze@avisturner.com
    someimages: artslant.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! I will drop you an email right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jerry, I am writing a series of blog posts for the Canadian Geographic blog, and I was hoping to get a quick interview with you. Are you available at all this week?
    Thanks!
    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jimmy! I will be free tomorrow. Please send me an email at biggouda@aol.com. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Hi Jerry! Your map process is intriguing, I would love to collaborate with you by sending in a map tile. Please send me an email if you are still considering expanding your map. dokk.thx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. if the offer is still open, please contact me! i would love to be a part of this. ingrid (at) mypeacetree (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your kind support, Ingrid! And, yes, the offer is still open. I will email you.

    ReplyDelete