Friday, November 11, 2022

Fill in the blanks


 

Remember those cute little Map Tiles? Or maybe you never saw any. Anyway, I am going to start sending out blank grids with every order. The grid shows where each 2 by 2.5 inch tile goes to constitute part of that Section of the Map. I'll start with Section H.VIII which, despite its name, is at the very center of the Map. I'll probably add a new section every month or so.

The Prague show ended last weekend, the same weekend I turned 80, Milestones! The Traverse City show, I just learned today, will open in June, 2023. Save the month!

Spencer, my videographer neighbor, has agreed to shoot short videos of me as I work on the Map. I'll explain what I am doing, and we will post these on the internet. That, I think, is the simplest way of explaining some of the principles, rules, and instructions that govern the Map. I hope that you'll watch!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Time to get Spencer busy and capture some map making. I look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete